Ready to get started?
The programme includes the following:
· Evaluation of your current diet, lifestyle and supplement regime
· Nutrient screening to evaluate whether certain nutritional deficiencies may be in place
· A 90 minute initial consultation to discuss your health concerns and goals
· Detailed personalized recommendations based on our discussion and your health concerns and goals
· Meal plans and recipes designed specifically for your goals and to help support endometriosis symptoms
· A personalized supplement protocol - if required. These are not always necessary.
· Two 30 minute follow up's (usually 4 weeks apart) to evaluate your progress and discuss any of your concerns
· Detailed personalized recommendations after your follow up's based on your updated health goals (Week 8 & Week 12)
· 3 SOS calls - whenever you require them
· 6 SOS emails - whenever you require them
Functional testing & supplements may be required and are not included in this price.
In order to ensure my clients get the time and attention they need I only take on 2 clients per month and work with these women over a minimum period of 3 months.
You are all unique and there is no one size fits all approach. I work with you to develop a dietary, supplement and lifestyle programme that suits your needs and most importantly will work for you on a long term basis.
These changes are for life not just for a few short weeks or months.
What you will gain:
· An understanding of what foods may be impacting your endometriosis symptoms
· Clarity about your individual nutritional needs
· Increased energy
· More balanced hormones which means less mood swings and PMS symptoms
· An understanding of how additional factors such as sleep, stress management and exercise impact on your endometriosis
· A sense of control that you can improve your own endometriosis symptoms
· An ally and confidant through your endometriosis journey